hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Rekha" <Rekha_Jo...@intuit.com>
Subject Re: can someone help me how to disable the log info in terminal when type command "bin/yarn node" in YARN
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:28:57 GMT
Almost never silenced the logs on terminal, only tuned config for path/retention period on
logs, so just top of mind, mostly –S/--silent for no logs, -V/--verbose for max logs possible
works on executables, --help will confirm if it is possible.

If it doesn't work, well it should :-)

Thanks
Rekha

From: pengwenwu2008 <pengwenwu2008@163.com<mailto:pengwenwu2008@163.com>>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 15:29:43 +0800
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>" <user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: can someone help me how to disable the log info in terminal when type command "bin/yarn
node" in YARN

Hi All,
can someone help me how to disable the log info in terminal when type command "bin/yarn node"
in YARN

 bin/yarn node
13/03/04 02:24:43 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.YarnClientImpl
is inited.
13/03/04 02:24:43 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.YarnClientImpl
is started.
Invalid Command Usage :
usage: node
 -list             Lists all the nodes.