hadoop-user mailing list archives

From yibing Shi <yibing....@effectivemeasure.com>
Subject Re: How to setup Cloudera Hadoop to run everything on a localhost?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 23:30:05 GMT
I didn't run all the services on a single server, but I doesn't matter
since the installation is the same no matter how many servers you are going
to install on.

I got the same error as you and it turned out that CM needs to be able to
know the FQDN. But I didn't use DHCP so it is easier for me to fix that. I
guess you might have to set up the DHCP server correctly for CM to find
your FQDN.

<http://demo.effectivemeasure.com/signatures/au/YibingShi.vcf>