hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Cyril Bogus <cyrilbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop Query Result
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:40:55 GMT
So I am trying to run a mahout clustering and whenever hadoop is doing the
map reduce I get the following error

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: WritableName can't load
class: QueryResult
    at
org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.getValueClass(SequenceFile.java:1673)
    at org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.init(SequenceFile.java:1613)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1486)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1475)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1470)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.SequenceFileRecordReader.initialize(SequenceFileRecordReader.java:50)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$NewTrackingRecordReader.initialize(MapTask.java:522)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:763)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1121)

When I do import with sqoop or run simple queries on the hdfs everything
runs fine but whenever I run mahout and hadoop is called I get that error.

I am running hadoop with a three nodes cluster. But even when I change it
to juster the master node I still get the same error.

Any insight on this error.

Hadoop 1.0.4
Mahout 0.7
Sqoop1.4.2-hadoop-1.0.0