hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Jadhav <vikascjadha...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: mapper combiner and partitioner for particular dataset
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 10:37:41 GMT
Hello

1)  I have multiple types of datasets as input to my hadoop job

i want write my own inputformat (Exa. MyTableInputformat)
  and how to specify mapper partitioner combiner per dataset manner
 I know MultiFileInputFormat class but if i want to asscoite combiner and
partitioner class
it wont help. it only sets mapper class for per dataset manner.

2)  Also i am looking MapTask.java file from source code

just want to know where does mapper partitioner and combiner classes are
set for particular filesplit
while executing job

Thank You

--