hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Viral Bajaria <viral.baja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confused with zookeeper!!!
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:04:09 GMT
It's better if you post this question on the zookeeper mailing list.

But based on my past usage of Zookeeper, what you described seems more like
what you would want to do. You can put the configuration on zookeeper and
your distributed nodes can read it from ever so often and update their
configuration if it has changed ? But again, you are better off asking this