hadoop-user mailing list archives

From blah blah <tmp5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yarn communication between containers
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 21:47:35 GMT
Hi Sandy

I noticed that Yarn uses Jetty, so I thought maybe there is some API hidden
to provide such a functionality (for MapReduce implementation). My current
idea is to start netty server/client on each container. I will definitely
look up the classes you mentioned. Thanks for code guidance (Yarn is a big
project and sometimes grep is not enough ;) )

regards
tmp