hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Intel Hadoop Distribution.
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 12:25:34 GMT
Chengi,

This is not the forum for inquires about this or that vendor changes. I
work for Intel but on community focused work. I couldn't even answer your
questions. You should start by looking on the vendor's website for where to
direct further inquiry.

On the other hand if the question is about Apache Hadoop, this is the right
place to ask.

Good luck!

--
Best regards,