Oh..Apologies for the unnecessary response.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:04 AM, anil kumar <anil.kumar.848@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am aware of how to setup a hadoop cluster having worked using it for over a year.

I am interested in configuring hadoop to use the GPUs instead of the CPUs, using JCUDA or PYCUDA or PIPES or anyother mechanism.

Thanks,
Anil