hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encryption in HDFS
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:24:43 GMT
The following JIRAs are related to your research:

HADOOP-9331: Hadoop crypto codec framework and crypto codec implementations<
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/hadoop-9331> and related sub-tasks

MAPREDUCE-5025: Key Distribution and Management for supporting crypto codec
in Map Reduce<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/mapreduce-5025> and
related JIRAs