hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Azuryy Yu <azury...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yarn JobHistory service
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 01:12:35 GMT
In mapred-site.xml:

 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.address</name>
   <value>YOUR_HOST:10020</value>
 </property>

 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.webapp.address</name>
   <value>YOUR_HOST:19888</value>
 </property>
 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.intermediate-done-dir</name>
   <value>/mr-history/tmp</value>
 </property>
 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.done-dir</name>
   <value>/mr-history/done</value>
 </property>

Then, you need to run sbin/mr-jobhistory-daemon.sh start historyserver
firstly on YOUR_HOST configuried above.