hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Dhanasekaran Anbalagan <bugcy...@gmail.com>
Subject Fair Scheduler Performance issue.
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 09:26:48 GMT
Hi Guys,

We have using CDH4.0.1, we having quite monitoring with fair scheduler with
not handle with more than one lakh mapper.

Is the Bug or configuration tweaking please guide me guys.

My scenario:

We have already having research and tech pool, We configured equal weight=1
in this manner. When tech pool more than one Lakh mapper job assigned means
hole cluster fully using by tech job, The same time Research got very low
mapper.
Below One Lakh mapper working good, fair scheduler equally split the
resources.  More than one lakh. Not proper with Fair scheduler Algo.

please guide me, How to debug.

-Dhanasekaran