hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] MapR m3
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 03:09:11 GMT
There is no "hate" here. It's a simple courtesy. Questions about Apache
Hadoop should be directed to the Apache Hadoop mailing lists. Questions
about $VENDOR products should be directed to the vendor's mailing lists or
support infrastructure.

Furthermore, the question as posed has nothing to do with Apache Hadoop as
far as I can tell.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy