hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Artem Ervits" <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Re: How to install Oozie 3.3.1 on Hadoop 1.1.1
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 01:38:01 GMT
It may not necessarily be correct but I built the project using 0.20.200 and am running it
without problems "so far" on 1.0.3 hadoop.

Artem Ervits
Data Analyst
New York Presbyterian Hospital

From: Jagat Singh [mailto:jagatsingh@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 09:42 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to install Oozie 3.3.1 on Hadoop 1.1.1

Hi,

I can see that in pom.xml the supported hadoop version is

<hadoop.version>1.0.1</hadoop.version>

You can try to build your self with version you want to see if it works.

Also try to ask your question on oozie mailing list.

Regards,

Jagat Singh

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Hemanth Yamijala <yhemanth@thoughtworks.com<mailto:yhemanth@thoughtworks.com>>