hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Dhanasekaran Anbalagan <bugcy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:48:54 GMT
Hi Harsh,

Thanks I understand, In HDFS Dead Nodes concept.
In MapReduce How to clear blacklisted nodes via command line. We are using
CM, we have frequently nodes will be blacklisted It's very hard to select
nodes and restart the mapreduce services via CM.

Please guide me command line option clear the blacklisted nodes restart
the task tracker on particular node

-Dhanasekaran.