hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Hello and request some advice.
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 21:46:21 GMT
I would say Linux, because in your job you're most likely going to use a
*nix-type system instead of Windows for hosting Hadoop, so it's good to
gain experience with whatever headaches come along.  Further, you're
also learning Linux simultaneously, killing two birds with one stone.

Glen

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza