hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Instructions on how to run Apache Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 11:45:53 GMT
Actually, those instructions are for Hadoop 0.24, not 2.0.2-alpha.

Glen

 http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/single_node_setup.html .

> The corresponding page that we're referred to at the bottom of here: http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/
for Hadoop 2.0.2 is radically different, however, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with
starting Hadoop:  http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/SingleCluster.html
.  Is it because I'm looking at the wrong page or is it that Hadoop 2.0.2 is really so different
that the instructions have radically changed?  Is there anything similar to http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/single_node_setup.html
that will show me how to run Hadoop 2.0.2?

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza