Hi,

any thoughts on this would be much appreciated

thanks
Peter

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:29 PM, Peter Cogan <peter.cogan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

It's an instance created at the start of the program like this:

Job job = new Job(conf, "wordcount");

DistributedCache.addCacheFile(new URI("/user/peter/cacheFile/testCache1"), conf);

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Harsh J <harsh@cloudera.com> wrote:
What is your conf object there? Is it job.getConfiguration() or an
independent instance?

--
Harsh J