hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cardwell <d...@davecardwell.co.uk>
Subject Re: Hive Action Failing in Oozie
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:12:12 GMT
Thank you for the suggestion.

>From the log output javax.jdo.option.ConnectionDriverName appears to be set
to com.mysql.jdbc.Driver, with the correct IP in
javax.jdo.option.ConnectionURL. I have copied hive-site.xml from the local
machine into Hadoop and instructed Oozie to use that, which it appears to
be.

The first step is to drop the table it’s complaining about (if it doesn’t
exist), and then to create it, and finally to select from a
“named_route_name” table into it. If it were using the wrong metastore
wouldn’t the first two steps pass, but fail and complain about the missing
“named_route_name” table in the third step?

I will try my luck on the Oozie mailing list as well, thanks.

--
Best wishes,
Dave Cardwell.

http://davecardwell.co.uk/