hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What should I do with a 48-node cluster
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 03:23:56 GMT
Hello sir,

     If you think the deal fits in your budget, better go for it. It's just
a 1 time investment and provides you more control on your cluster than AWS.
You can get your hands dirty with some config & admin stuff as well, in
case you haven't touched that part yet. But, go for it iff you are totally
confident about the machines and the person you are dealing with.

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634