hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Jennifer Lopez <lopez.miri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: eclipse plugin for hadoop 0.22.0
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 06:06:44 GMT
tariq,

i followed the link specified. though i do not see *
commons-configuration-1.6.jar
*
in my <HADOOP-HOME>/lib folder, I tried adding the other specified jars but
it didnt help much. any clue about this?

I am on hadoop-0.22.0 on win 7 m/c

-Jenny

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Jennifer Lopez <lopez.mirinda@gmail.com>wrote:

> thanks for the link...will definitely try that.
>
> in the meanwhile, my jps shows namenode, datanode, jobtracker but not the
> task tracker. although there are no errors logged in the corresponding task
> tracker log.
>
> what do you think is the problem?
>

> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Mohammad Tariq <dontariq@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Jennifer,
>>
>>      Have a look at this link<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-run-mapreduce-programs-using.html>and
see it i works for you. It worked for me. For a detailed help on the