hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Jennifer Lopez <lopez.miri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: eclipse plugin for hadoop 0.22.0
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:57:17 GMT
thanks for the link...will definitely try that.

in the meanwhile, my jps shows namenode, datanode, jobtracker but not the
task tracker. although there are no errors logged in the corresponding task
tracker log.

what do you think is the problem?

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Mohammad Tariq <dontariq@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jennifer,
>
>      Have a look at this link<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-run-mapreduce-programs-using.html>and
see it i works for you. It worked for me. For a detailed help on the