hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Rishi Yadav <ri...@infoobjects.com>
Subject Re: build-truck-branch/ version control / POM / check out /git / maven / ant
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 23:16:31 GMT
checking out sources also help if you have habit of looking under the hood
like me. It gives you great insight into the framework you are using.

Thanks and Regards,

Rishi Yadav

(o) 408.988.2000x113 ||  (f) 408.716.2726

InfoObjects Inc || http://www.infoobjects.com *(Big Data Solutions)*

*INC 500 Fastest growing company in 2012 || 2011*

*Best Place to work in Bay Area 2012 - *SF Business Times and the Silicon
Valley / San Jose Business Journal

2041 Mission College Boulevard, #280 || Santa Clara, CA 95054