hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Rishi Yadav <ri...@infoobjects.com>
Subject Re: Test failures on a released version
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:03:12 GMT
Did you install protoc?

Thanks and Regards,

Rishi Yadav

(o) 408.988.2000x113 ||  (f) 408.716.2726

InfoObjects Inc || http://www.infoobjects.com *(Big Data Solutions)*

*INC 500 Fastest growing company in 2012 || 2011*

*Best Place to work in Bay Area 2012 - *SF Business Times and the Silicon
Valley / San Jose Business Journal

2041 Mission College Boulevard, #280 || Santa Clara, CA 95054