hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: build-truck-branch/ version control / POM / check out /git / maven / ant
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 20:44:44 GMT
The git and check out is for when you're interested in submitting
patches (improvements) to the source code--then you must have the very
latest and greatest (to-the-minute) on your machine.  If you're not,
then just download the regular gzipped file and work with that.

Glen

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza