Hello,

I am running cdh4.1 (2.0.0-mr1), and my jobs seem to be working fine, except for 2 small problems:

1) Status strings never show up in the jobtracker
2) Built-In counters, such as the ones in the "Map-Reduce Framework" group, show counts in the totals column but the Map and Reduce columns all show 0.  User-defined counters seem to work fine.

The same jobs compiled and running on cdh3 work fine.

Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it?  For the status I am just calling the context.setStatus() function.  I also have a feeling context.progress() may not be working as well but haven't proven yet.

Thanks,

Bryan