hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "ugiwgh" <ugi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to call hadoop API
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 01:28:33 GMT
I want to code a program to get hadoop job information, such as jobid, jobname, owner, running
nodes.

From:  "Mahesh Balija"<balijamahesh.mca@gmail.com>;
Date:  Tue, Nov 27, 2012 10:02 PM
To:  "user"<user@hadoop.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: Failed to call hadoop API

Hi Hui,

                 JobID constructor is not a public constructor it has default visibility so
you have to create the instance within the same package.
                 Usually you cannot create a JobID rather you can get one from the JOB instance
by invoking getJobID().
                 If this doesnot works for you, please tell what you are trying to do?

 Thanks,
 Mahesh Balija,
 Calsoft Labs.