hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop cluster configuration
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:20:53 GMT
Hi Michael,

I'd suggest following Michael Noll's write-up on this topic, at
http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-multi-node-cluster/.
It should clear some of your confusion, and also get you up and running
quickly.

P.s. Though the title mentions "Ubuntu", there's very little of Ubuntu
specific information in it, and you should be able to follow it for CentOS
as well.

--
Harsh J