hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Multi-stage map/reduce jobs
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 07:27:29 GMT
You probably want something like Oozie which provides DAG-like flows
for jobs, so you can easily write in "upon-failure" and "upon-success"
form of conditions, aside of incorporating complex logic as well.

Otherwise, I guess you could do what Jay has suggested, or look at the
JobControl classes to avoid some of the extra work needed.

--
Harsh J