hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Argumments to Hadoop Command
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 18:42:00 GMT
I remember responding with a proper answer earlier, but here it goes
again anyway:

"""
Hi,

Please check http://pastebin.com/phFZgkrQ for a proper version. When
using Tool/Configured, reuse the already prepared configuration (i.e.
getConf()) rather than constructing a new one, otherwise all CLI
parsed options are lost.
"""

--
Harsh J