hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Bertrand Dechoux <decho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: General Information
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 08:30:50 GMT
Hi Ramesh,

It is an Apache project and if you want information you should look at the
website, especially :
http://hadoop.apache.org/bylaws.html
http://hadoop.apache.org/who.html

Using the code repository, you might get an idea of who contributed what.

As for the objectives, you will have to review the press releases of the
major actors and the project wiki.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/

Regards

Bertrand

As for the technical objectives, it's up to the PMC/commiters and their
company if they are engaged for that work.

--
Bertrand Dechoux