hadoop-user mailing list archives

From kapil bhosale <kapils...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Map Reduce slot
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 07:51:09 GMT
Hi Uddipan,

In my Opinion
 Hadoop Jobtracker Interface provides every Details Including
   # number of Map slots
   # number of Reducer slots

 and other Infromation can also be found in Log files generated.
 Which can also be explored through the same Interface.
 Jobtracker address : Masternode:your_port/jobtracker.jsp <http://#>

Other useful details can also be found.

-
kapil

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Uddipan Mukherjee <
Uddipan_Mukherjee@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi Hadoop Gurus.
>
>   What is the good way to know following information in my Hadoop cluster.
>
> # number of Map slots
> # number of Reducer slots
> JVM Heapsize for Map task
> JVM heapsize for reduce task
> reuse JVM flag
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Uddipan

> solely
> for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
> please
> notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you
> are not
> to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
> person and
> any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys
> has taken
> every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for
> any damage
> you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry
> out your
> own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves
> the
> right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
> this e-mail
> Infosys e-mail system.

kap's