hadoop-user mailing list archives

From praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop on Tomcat issue ??
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 10:54:13 GMT
Hello users,

I am trying to create a Hadoop WAR file, which will be deployed on Tomcat.
My code as a JAR is running perfectly fine. But when I am deploying as WAR
on tomcat, I am getting the following issue. From the logs, its saying
couldn't find my Map and Reduce class, but I already made a JAR of my code
and put it inside WEB-INF/lib folder. All hadoop jars also present at
WEB-INF/lib folder. Can someone let me know what could be the issue :

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in configuring object

               at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setJobConf(ReflectionUtils.java:93)

               at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setConf(ReflectionUtils.java:64)

               at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:117)

               at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runOldMapper(MapTask.java:387)

               at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1157)

               at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)

               at

               at

               at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setJobConf(ReflectionUtils.java:88)

               ... 9 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ta.wh.Map

               at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1028)

               at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobConf.getMapperClass(JobConf.java:968)

               at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapRunner.configure(MapRunner.java:34)

               ... 14 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.ta.wh.Map

               at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:996)

               at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1020)

               ... 16 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ta.wh.Map

               at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)

               at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClassByName(Configuration.java:943)

               at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:994)

               ... 17 more