hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Brian Derickson <bderickso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sticky Bit Problem (CDH4.1)
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:15:45 GMT
This is resolved, now. We were having some problems yesterday with the
Puppet infrastructure we use to manage our cluster that resulted in daemons
being installed on hosts they shouldn't be on (datanode/tasktracker running
on master nodes, for example) that I wasn't aware of when I made my
original post. Once we figured that out, this sticky bit problem went away.

I wish I could be more specific just so anyone that finds this thread in
the archives could have something useful...

Thanks for your time!