hadoop-user mailing list archives

From AnilKumar B <akumarb2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When speculative execution is true, there is a data loss issue with multpleoutputs
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:07:22 GMT
Thanks Radim.

Yes, as you said we are not writing into sub-directory of main job. I will
try by making them as sub-directories of output dir.

But one question, when I turn of speculative execution then it is working
fine with same multiple output directory structure. May I know, how exactly
it working in this case?

When we change the speculative execution flag, why exactly there is a
difference in output data?

Thanks,
B Anil Kumar.