hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Barak Yaish <barak.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase hive integration - "FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Error creating transactional connection factory"
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:07:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the default metadata store, but indeed looks like my hive doesn't
feel that well:

hive> CREATE TABLE pokes (foo INT, bar STRING);
FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Error
creating transactional connection factory
NestedThrowables:
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask
hive>

Can you point me how to troubleshoot this issue, or its out of this list
scope?