hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Clarence Gardner <clarence1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 20:50:49 GMT
Thanks. I saw that link (which is a mailto: link that doesn't work on my
mac and doesn't show the value in my browser).
And the messages show up in gmail as "from harsh@cloudera.org via
hadoop.apache.org".

Can you tell me the message I need to send to unsubscribe? (That's what I
mean by the lack of "instructions" on how to unsubscribe.)