hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: About connection to NameNode in NameNode-HA
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 16:43:49 GMT
Hi Yamashita,

Yes, the order in which the nodes are tried is indeed the order in which
your nodes are listed in the configuration.

We currently do write StandybException into the standby's logs, but I think
it's a good idea for an improvement to remove that, since it is an
"expected exception" and could cause too much log spew. Want to submit a
patch?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon