hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Kartashov, Andy" <Andy.Kartas...@mpac.ca>
Subject RE: Argumments to Hadoop Command
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:29:11 GMT
With the Error: " Output directory hdfs://.com/user/krishna/input already exists" simply delete
the output directory perior to runnign the job.

$hadoop fs -rm  "output/file"

-----Original Message-----
From: Harsh J [mailto:harsh@cloudera.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 6:02 AM
To: nklnarayana@gmail.com; <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Argumments to Hadoop Command

Can you please share your code over pastebin.com or GH gists so?

Also, the mapreduce-dev@ address is for MR project development, not user help. I've moved
your question to the proper users list. Please use that going forward :)

--
Harsh J
the environment before printing this e-mail. AVIS : le présent courriel et toute pièce jointe