hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Kartashov, Andy" <Andy.Kartas...@mpac.ca>
Subject RE: HDFS Web UI - Incorrect context
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 21:50:34 GMT
This is on port 50075, correct?

From: Dhaval Shah [mailto:prince_mithibai@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 3:28 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: HDFS Web UI - Incorrect context

Hello everyone.. I have a very weird issue at hand.. I am using CDH4.0.0 on one of my clusters
and it works perfectly fine.. Now I tried deploying the same packages to another cluster with
very similar configs (the only difference is machine names).. Hadoop does come up but the
HDFS UI seems to have an incorrect Tomcat context.. The only thing it shows up is

Directory: /
webapps/         4096 bytes
            Nov 23, 2012 2:44:13 PM

When I click on webapps, it shows an option for hdfs and when I click hdfs, it takes me to
http://localhost:50070/webapps/hdfs/dfshealth.jsp which throws a 404.. Ideally /webapps/hdfs
should have been the root context and this works correctly on my other cluster.. Any pointers?

Regards,
Dhaval
the environment before printing this e-mail. AVIS : le pr?sent courriel et toute pi?ce jointe
qui l'accompagne sont confidentiels, prot?g?s par le droit d'auteur et peuvent ?tre couverts
par le secret professionnel. Toute utilisation, copie ou divulgation non autoris?e est interdite.
Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire pr?vu de ce courriel, supprimez-le et contactez imm?diatement
l'exp?diteur. Veuillez penser ? l'environnement avant d'imprimer le pr?sent courriel