hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Kartashov, Andy" <Andy.Kartas...@mpac.ca>
Subject RE: error running pi program
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:58:16 GMT
Good to know it works as I well. Thanks for sharing.
From: yinghua hu [mailto:yinghua.hu@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 7:48 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: error running pi program

Hi, Ted and Andy

I tried both internal and external hostnames. They both worked. But I will elect external
host name since this way I can browsing the hdfs file structure and other information from
a computer not in the cluster.

Thanks!
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Kartashov, Andy <Andy.Kartashov@mpac.ca<mailto:Andy.Kartashov@mpac.ca>>