hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "ac@hsk.hk" ...@hsk.hk>
Subject Re: Ubuntu 12.04 - Which JDK?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 08:59:03 GMT
Thanks Harsh,

This is exactly what I am facing, I have used Ubuntu for long time, 12.04 is the Long Term
Support version (LTS),  however Oracle JDK/JRE6  is no longer supported in it,  "OpenJDK has
sometimes a odd behavior - Alexander Lorenz'".  Any Ubuntu 12.04 users here to share your
selections/options?

Thanks