hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Forrest Aldrich <for...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: starting Daemons remotely, through ssh - SOLVED
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 20:09:20 GMT
Andy, I noticed you are splitting up your /etc/init.d startup -- we're
new-ish to Hadoop and found that the supplied init.d script doesn't
necessarily stop services properly, so I end up doing it manually.   If
you could share your info that would be great... I can see where they
can be time-delayed in the startup with chkconfig (RHEL).

Thanks.