hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Dhaval Shah <prince_mithi...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject HDFS Web UI - Incorrect context
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 20:27:48 GMT
Hello everyone.. I have a very weird issue at hand.. I am using CDH4.0.0 on one of my clusters
and it works perfectly fine.. Now I tried deploying the same packages to another cluster with
very similar configs (the only difference is machine names).. Hadoop does come up but the
HDFS UI seems to have an incorrect Tomcat context.. The only thing it shows up is

Directory: /
webapps/ 4096 bytes Nov 23, 2012 2:44:13 PM

When I click on webapps, it shows an option for hdfs and when I click hdfs, it takes me to
http://localhost:50070/webapps/hdfs/dfshealth.jsp which throws a 404.. Ideally /webapps/hdfs
should have been the root context and this works correctly on my other cluster.. Any pointers?

Regards,
Dhaval