hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "sathyavageeswaran" <sat...@morisonmenon.com>
Subject RE: unsubscribe
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 06:30:46 GMT
I have been trying to unsubscribe for past 4 months unsuccessfully.

If anyone could help? All usual suggestions are of no use.

From: Clarence Gardner [mailto:clarence1126@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 November 2012 02:21
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

Thanks. I saw that link (which is a mailto: link that doesn't work on my mac
and doesn't show the value in my browser).

And the messages show up in gmail as "from harsh@cloudera.org via
hadoop.apache.org".

Can you tell me the message I need to send to unsubscribe? (That's what I
mean by the lack of "instructions" on how to unsubscribe.)