hadoop-user mailing list archives

From yogesh dhari <yogeshdh...@live.com>
Subject Implementin HADOOP in project, production
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 16:56:14 GMT

Hi all,

I do welcome your reply from deep of my heart.

Please suggest me how to use hadoop in production with all securities and alert system.

I have used hadoop and worked over POC for some time (used hadoop and hadoop ecosystem(pig,
hive and sqoop))

now I want to make it as production so that client would be ensure about all process and desire
results(including securities, desired output)

Please help me an suggest me how to use hadoop in production from starting and what things
to keep in mind.

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar