hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Mahadevappa, Shobha" <Shobha.Mahadeva...@nttdata.com>
Subject Checksum error
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 04:52:32 GMT
Hi,
When I am doing a copyFromLocal to HDFS, I am getting the checksum error due to CRC.
Can anybody please let me know what is the resolution for this.

My scenario is I have a file uploaded to HDFS - say Map1.xls.
I do some changes to this file and try to upload again and I get the checksum error.
Any pointers is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Shobha M

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use
of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this
email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use,
copying or forwarding