hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ajit Kumar Shreevastava <Ajit.Shreevast...@hcl.com>
Subject hadoop issue on distributed cluster
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 07:02:07 GMT
Hi All,

When I run the below command on fully distributed mode the program become hanged. I am also
sending my configuration files and log files for your reference.

[hadoop@NHCLT-PC44-2 ~]$ hadoop jar ./hadoop-1.0.3/hadoop-examples-1.0.3.jar grep input output
'dfs[a-z]+'
12/10/04 12:15:13 INFO util.NativeCodeLoader: Loaded the native-hadoop library
12/10/04 12:15:13 WARN snappy.LoadSnappy: Snappy native library not loaded
12/10/04 12:15:13 INFO mapred.FileInputFormat: Total input paths to process : 19
12/10/04 12:15:13 INFO mapred.JobClient: Running job: job_201210041214_0001
12/10/04 12:15:14 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 0% reduce 0%

Thanks and Regards
Ajit Kumar Shreevastava
ADCOE (App Development Center Of Excellence )
Mobile: 9717775634

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.