hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Subscription to the mailing list
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 04:57:46 GMT
Speaking of GMail filters, a more "solid" way to do what Dave
describes is to create a filter based on "label:mailing-list -<your
email address>".

For example, set it to archive anything that matches
"label:user-hadoop -harsh@cloudera.com" and you'd only get
conversations in the Inbox that you've sent or you involved yourself
in. (Assuming existence of a label "user-hadoop" that matches all
user@hadoop.apache.org mails)

--
Harsh J