hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade not finalized
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 14:04:53 GMT
Ulrich,

It is fine to run the "hadoop dfsadmin -finalizeUpgrade" command to
complete the upgrade but since it has been a while that you haven't
done that, I expect it may take quite a while to finish as there'll
now be lots of blocks to process for upgrades. However, there should
be no risk in running that command.

--
Harsh J