hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Visioner Sadak <visioner.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Redirects from namenode to datanode not working
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 06:27:39 GMT
Hello friends,
                     I m runnning hadoop in psuedo distr mode at a remote
linux ip ,Thru the namenode WEB UI i m able to access the directory
structure(thru data node) by clicking on browse the directory button but
when i click on live nodes i am able to see my datanode at localhost when i
click on tht it redirects my browser to localhost instead of my remote
linux box ip and i cant see the page....any hints on whts happening is it
becoz my datanode and namenode on same ip.....